Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Check out my Website


By now you should be familiar with me and this blog.  I have grown to like Blogger and the simplicity of it all.  It only takes a few minutes to format and publish each post.  Another feature I have found to be helpful is the fact that it is connected to my Gmail account.  This makes it easy to work with Googlle AdSense and Google Analytics.  If you have ever tried to open a Word document on a Mac – you know how important compatibility can be.

All that aside, Blogger can only do so much.  To fulfill the gaps, I created a similar web site through a site called Webs.  On my website you can find more information than what is available on my blog.  The additional features include a page that includes a short biography, a page that explains the purpose of the site, my contact information, a page for donations, my privacy policy, and finally articles that are designed to provide a little more information than my typical blog posts.

Because of the advanced editing, formatting, and design options, Webs is more aesthetically pleasing.  Not only is my website easier to look at, it is better organized and easier to read.  The tone of my website matches my blog and keeps the laid-back, non-formal tone.  Head on over to my website at http://antibridezilla.webs.com/ where you can find great content in a nice and pretty package.  I hope you enjoy my site and I welcome any feedback you may have!

Happy Planning,
Anti-Bridezilla

No comments:

Post a Comment