I know what you're thinking - you have three months worth of blog posts, and a website with even more articles. How am I supposed to find anything? Well, you are in luck my friend! Today I will wrap up my blogging journey with what is known as a sneeze page. Despite the silly name I hope you find this summary to be helpful.
I am a firm believer in promoting others and sharing knowledge. I've compiled a list of my past blog posts and articles that revolve around recommendations. These posts include my kudos to other vendors.
- Pinterest - where brides can go for inspiration, or if they want to waste hours on end.
- I Heart Offbeat Bride - a fellow blogger, and anti-bridezilla extraordinaire. She is a good source for inspiration and comic relief. I promise you both of those will come in handy for you!
- Destination I Do Magazine Blog - a blog dedicated to all things destination wedding.
- My Custom Stamps Product Recommendation - one of the coolest and most affordable return address stamps. Sure to make your life easier.
- A Destination Bride's Best Friend - put thousands of brides in one room and what would you get? Most likely chaos. Put thousands of brides together in an online forum and it is pure genius!
- Oriental Trading - online event decor and supply heaven.
- Etsy - handmade heaven.
- Dreams Riviera Cancun Resort and Spa (Wedding Package) - a review of the wedding services offered at the Dreams resort
- Dreams Riviera Cancun Resort and Spa (Resort Review) - a review of the resort itself, great for those looking to honeymoon in Mexico!
Happy Planning,
Anti-Bridezilla
No comments:
Post a Comment